Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.4.11 with Security Fixes, Safari 3 by Jeff Gamet, 7:45 AM EST, November 15th, 2007 Apple released Mac OS X 10.4.11 on Wednesday to fix a long list of Tiger related issues.
Download Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG free latest standalone offline setup. The Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG is the twelfth major release of OS X providing different enhancements and many new features.
Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG Review
Among different Mac OS X releases, El Capitan 10.11 is known as a prominent release now known as macOS El Capitan providing numerous enhancements and a wide range of powerful features. It provides a sleeker user interface with an eye-catching environment; the users can find everything with the glimpse of an eye. This release basically focusses on the compatibility, security and the stability. There is a bundle of fixes that improve the performance and the reliability of the OS.
Numerous updates and enhancements make it even more stable environment than other previous OS X releases. Various new updated components and enhancements for mailboxes in Mail, various issue fixes and a bundle of compatibility enhancements are there for the ease of the users. It provides better compatibility for Microsoft Office 2016 as well as over 150 new emoji characters are added. All in all, it is a stable Mac OS X release providing a bundle of enhancements and issue fixes.
- I have two computers, one windows vista and the other Mac Tiger and my problem is that every time i use Safari (certain websites), Safari quits by itself. I can't download anything if i use websites like 'youtube.com' or 'myspace.com' it automatically quits, BUT if i use any other websites it DOES NOT quit. Additional info: Dial-Up Mac: Version 10.4.4 OS: X - Tiger.
- I'm running Mac OS X 10.4.11 'Intel,' TenFourFox doesn't help with that. Whenever I load Firefox it tells me to upgrade to 12.0 for security reasons. 12.0 is most definitely not compatible with the version of OS X on my MacBook Pro.
Features of Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1
- Focusses on stability, reliability, compatibility, and security of MAC
- Various updating components, issue fixes, and feature enhancements
- Addresses an issue with the mailboxes in Mail
- Provides better compatibility with Microsoft Office 2016
- Enhancements for different audio plugins and VoiceOver reliability
- Various enhancements for Maps, Safari, and Notes etc.
- Over 150 emoji characters are added
Technical Details of Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG
- File Name: Install_OS_X_El_Capitan.app.dmg
- File Size: 5.6 GB
- Developer: Apple
System Requirements for Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG
- 10 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor
macOS El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG Free Download
Download macOS El Capitan 10.11.1 latest version free DMG image installer for Macintosh by clicking the below button. You can also download Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
Safari for Mac
Safari is included with your Mac operating system.
To keep Safari up to date for the version of macOS you're using, install the latest macOS updates.
The most recent version of macOS includes the most recent version of Safari. For some earlier versions of macOS, Safari might also be available separately from the Updates tab of the App Store.
If you deleted Safari and don't have a Time Machine backup or other backup, reinstall macOS to put Safari back in your Applications folder. Reinstalling macOS doesn't remove data from your computer.
Before reinstalling, you might want to use Spotlight to search for Safari on your Mac. If you find it, but it's no longer in your Dock, just drag it to the Dock to add it back.
Download Safari For Mac 10.6.8
Safari for Windows
Reinstall Safari Mac Os
Apple no longer offers Safari updates for Windows. Safari 5.1.7 for Windows was the last version made for Windows, and it is now outdated.