iTunes is a digital media player, written by Apple Computer, for playing and organizing digital music and video files. Additionally, the program connects to the iTunes Music Store which allows users to purchase digital music files that can be played by iTunes.
Mac OS X 10.0.1 is the first-ever update to Mac OS X, as well as to Mac OS X 10.0 'Cheetah'. It was released on April 13, 2001, and its build number is 4L13. What's New in Mac OS X 10.0.1 The improvements included better support for third-party USB devices, Classic environment compatibility and overall application support. Support for the Secure Shell service was also improved, and for.
The player has gained and maintained a reputation as being easy to use while still providing many features for obtaining, organizing, and playing music. iTunes is also the principal way to manage the music on Apple's popular iPod digital audio player. The program is freely downloadable and is also supplied with Mac OS X as well as Apple's iLife home-application suite.
ITunes is perfectly compatible both with PC and Mac as well as multiple Apple mobile devices, like iPhone, iPod or Apple TV, and can be easily synchronized with them. Visit iTunes site and Download iTunes Latest Version! Why Download iTunes using YepDownload? ITunes Simple & Fast Download! Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions! Apple discontinued iTunes for Mac OS and iOS users, while Windows and other users can still easily access a variety of media within iTunes. The left column, within the user interface, houses the consumers’ music library, where they can view their recently added media, artists, albums, songs, genres, music videos, and any devices that are synced.
Apple has just released iTunes 10.0.1 for both Windows and Mac. This version brings a new sidebar for Ping in iTunes which makes it easier to share your favorite music with friends and family, along with tons of other bug fixes. Full change log is as follows. ITunes 10.0.1 makes it easier to share your favorite music with your friends on Ping. The new Apple Music app is the ultimate music streaming experience on Mac. 1 Explore a library of 70 million songs, discover new artists and tracks, find the perfect playlist, download and listen offline, or enjoy all the music you’ve collected over the years. And find it all in your music library on all your devices.
- iTunes is a proprietary digital media player application, introduced by Apple Inc. On January 9, 2001, at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
- Allows the user to manage audio and video on a personal computer
- Purchase music and videos through its built-in music storeadvanced seeding rules
- Download free podcasts, back up songs onto a CD or DVD
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formatsonly uses one port for all the torrents
- A large selection of free internet radio stations to listen
- iTunes users may choose to view their music and video libraries in one of four ways: as a list, as a list with accompanying album artwork, in Cover Flow (a side-scrolling catalog of album artwork), or in Grid View.
- A user's iTunes Library can be shared over a local network
- ITunes 8 can currently read, write and convert between MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless.
- iTunes includes sound processing features such as equalization
- Video support
- The Genius feature, introduced in iTunes 8, automatically generates a playlist of 25, 50, 75, or 100 songs from the user's library that are similar to the selected song.
- iTunes can automatically synchronize its music and video library with an iPod or iPhone every time it is connected.
Itunes 10.0.1 Download
Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64
Author / Product:
Apple Inc / iTunes for PC (64-bit)
Itunes 10.0.1 Install
Features and Highlights
Your personal music playground
The program is the place to enjoy and expand your love of music. It’s where you listen to the tracks, artists, and albums you already own. It’s also where you explore genres you never knew you’d love, and buy new songs to build a personal music library filled with endless listening experiences. The iTunes Store has over 43 million songs. And it’s all just a tap away.
iTunes Radio - Hear where your music takes you
iTunes Radio has streaming stations you’ll love from day one — like DJ-curated and genre-specific radio stations. And the Radio includes First Plays, so you can listen to selected full albums before buying them. Create stations that evolve based on the music you play and download. And hear them all on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and Apple TV. For free.
The movie and TV collection you always wished for. Granted.
With over 85,000 movies and more than 300,000 TV shows to choose from, there’s always something great to watch on iTunes 64-bit. Catch up on your favorite TV episodes or hit movies you’ve been meaning to see — anytime, anywhere. Just tap to play, or even download if you’re going somewhere you won’t have Wi-Fi.
Note: Requires QuickTime.
Also Available: Download iTunes for Mac