If your download is not starting, click here.
Thank you for downloading GeoMap for Mac from our software portal
This download is absolutely FREE. The package you are about to download is authentic and was not repacked or modified in any way by us. You are downloading GeoMap for Mac, version 1.2. The download was scanned for viruses by our system. We also recommend you check the files before installation.
GeoMap antivirus report
This download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 5 days ago.
Often downloaded with
Download Documentat Download GeoDa for Mac OSX The download will begin immediately after clicking the link. GeoDa 1.12 GeoDa 126.96.36.199 nightly build with Chinese language support(6/9/201 8) for Mac OS X 10.7+ GeoDa 188.8.131.52 (4/26/2018) for Mac OSX 10.7+. For Mac users, the “Xcode Command Line Tools” needs to be installed for installing rgeoda. It is a free software provided by Apple, which can be installed by using the following command in a terminal: xcode-select -install In R console, use install.packages function to install rgeoda from its source pacakge.
- Geo WPSGeo WPS is the Cocoa OS X application to track your geographic position using...$8DOWNLOAD
- Geo Search - World Countries 3DGeo Search - World Countries 3D is an interactive political map of the world...DOWNLOAD
- Photo GeoTagPhoto GeoTag allows you to geotag JPEG, PNG and TIFF files, or change the...$3.99DOWNLOAD
- OpenGeoDaOpenGeoDa contains all of the features of the current version of GeoDa...DOWNLOAD
- HoudahGeoHoudahGeo helps you geocode and geotag your photos. “Pin” photos to the exact...$39DOWNLOAD
Software of the Center for Spatial Data Science
|Name||Functionality||Platform & Code||Language||Documentation||Download/License|
|GeoDa||Introduction to Spatial Data Analysis: Exploratory (Spatial) Data Analysis & Spatial Regression||Cross-platform (Win, OSX and Linux) and open source||C++|
|GeoDaSpace||Spatial econometrics (lag and error, endogenous variables, HAC, robust standard errors, spatial regimes)||Cross-platform code in PySAL 1.3+||Python|
|PySAL spreg API||See GeoDaSpace; part of Dr. Serge Rey's PySAL library|
|spvcm||Gibbs sampling for spatially-correlated variance-components|
|Name||Functionality||Platform & Code||Language||Documentation||Download|
|CAST||Crime Analytics for Space-Time: Space-time cluster and other methods for point and polygon data||Cross-platform, code partially in PySAL's ESDA API||Python, C++||User's Guide|