This page provides instructions on how to install IBM SPSS Statistics on a computer running Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), or Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
Link for download: Mention in comments if you want to know how to use SPSS or any othe. Download IBM SPSS Statistics 25 for Mac Free. It is full Latest Version setup of IBM SPSS Statistics 25 Premium Pro DMG for Apple Macbook OS X. Brief Overview of IBM SPSS Statistics 25 for Mac OS X. IBM SPSS Statistics 25 for Mac is a very useful statistical data modeller which can be used by acamdenic, gevernment and commercial organizations. Once download is complete, double click; A window will open, scroll until you see “IBM SPSS Statistics 27 – Windows Installer. Get SPSS 25 for Mac.
- Install the IBM SPSS Statistics file you downloaded from software.usc.edu/spss.
- Double-click the SPSS Statistics Installer icon on your desktop.
- You may need to authorize the installer. Enter your computer’s login name and password and then click Install Helper to authorize the installer.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics screen, click OK.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Introduction screen, click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Software License Agreement screen, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Install Python Essentials screen, under Install IBM SPSS Statistics – Essentials for Python, select Yes. Click Next to continue to the next screen.
- The following license agreement screen will appear. Select I accept these terms of the License Agreement and click Next to continue with the installation.
- The IBM SPSS Statistics – License Agreement for Essentials for Python screen will appear , select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next to continue the installation.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Choose Install Folder screen, choose the location where you would like to install SPSS. Click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Pre-Installation Summary screen, click Install.
- SPSS will now install. This process takes approximately 2-5 minutes.
- The IBM SPSS Statistics – Install Complete screen will appear, click Done to finish the installation process and launch IBM SPSS Statistics.
- When you launch IBM SPSS Statistics for the first time, you will see the following screen. Click License Product to enter the license key you received from ITS and authorize your copy of IBM SPSS Statistics. NOTE: You must be connected to the Internet to successfully complete the authorization process.
- The License Status screen will appear. Click Next.
- On the Product Authorization screen, choose Authorized user license (I purchased a single copy of the product). and then click Next.
- On the Enter Codes screen, enter your authorization code. When purchased your software from ITS, you should have received an email with this authorization code.
- Once the authorization process is complete on the Internet Authorization Status screen, click Next.
- On the Licensing Completed screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
NOTE: ITS suggests you open IBM SPSS Statistics once the installation and authorization has finished to ensure that the software has installed correctly.content
The university has a site license for IBM SPSS Statistics Basic (Versions 25, 26 and 27) making it available to all current students and staff. If you would like to install the software on your own Windows PC or Mac please follow the steps below:
SPSS download links for Windows 64-bit
SPSS download links for Mac
Spss Version 25
If you are unsure which version to download, and to obtain the licence code, please ask your tutor. Licence codes automatically expire every year on the 30 June but do have a 30-day grace period.
If you have any other questions, please raise a call with the ServiceDesk.
Buy Spss For Mac
- Contact your tutor to obtain the correct licence code.
- Click on the required link above and when prompted login using your UHI Student credentials
- The download should start automatically, once complete install the software following the on-screen instructions and accepting the terms of the licence agreement (for versions 25 & 26 a patch is available that can be installed after the main package)
- When prompted during installation, ensure that “Start SPSS Statistics License Authorization Wizard now” is checked and click finish.
- On the Product Authorization screen, select the top option “Authorized user license (I purchased a single copy of the product).” and click Next
- Enter the code you have received from your tutor or the UHI Servicedesk and click Next. A window should appear saying Authorization succeeded, click Next then Finish
- If required, now download and install the patch (this may require a reboot).
You will only be licensed to use SPSS whilst you are a student or member staff of the university, if you leave you should remove the software. The software should only be used for academic or research purposes, it is not licensed used for commercial use or personal financial gain.