Netflix Video Downloader is a widely used tool for saving movies and TV shows from Netflix to computer, keeping audio tracks and subtitles, so that you can enjoy Netflix videos more freely. Below is a detailed guide on how to download movies from Netflix to a local computer with Netflix Video Downloader.
As the biggest subscription service all over the globe, Netflix can be found on iPhone, Android and Windows computer to provide the streaming service of a library of films and television programs.
Download Netflix Movies On Macos
However, there is no Netflix app for Mac.
- Download Netflix Movies on Mac. Step 1: Install Parallels on a Mac. Go to www.parallels.com and download Parallels Desktop application for your computer. Although the single license costs $80, there is a 14 days trial with full access to the software.
- Netflix for Mac is the best and most powerful Netflix desktop client. It’s perfect for quickly accessing your Netflix account without ever needing to open a web browser, allowing you to watch movies, tv shows and more with the greatest of ease.
- Netflix for Mac: How To Download Netflix App on Macbook Netflix is an online streaming platform for viewing Netflix originals shows, films, and a lot of binge-watch shows. Netflix program utilized in Windows, Smartphones, iPad, along with the iPhone. The Netflix program isn’t readily available for Mac. Yes, it is true. If you hunt”Netflix” at.
Yes, Mac users cannot download the movies, TV shows, series and originals from Netflix while the users carrying with iPhone, Android and Windows computer can get the offline content.
You can only access Netflix movies on Mac by using a Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari browser.
Can I download Netflix content and watch offline on Mac?
Yes. Though there is no Netflix app, you could still find 2 ways to download and watch Netflix movies offline on Mac.
Part 1. Why Can’t I Watch Netflix Offline on My Mac?
Before explaining why you cannot watch Netflix offline on Mac, you should understand the first thing.
There is no Netflix DMG app on Mac.
If some websites claim there is a Mac version of Netflix, they are a scam. The Netflix app are either Netflix similar software or malwares. Therefore, do not get involved in such traps.
Now, let’s return the point.
Though you can open Netflix and watch the movies on Mac via the browser, only the app version allows you to download the content offline.
As a result, you cannot download the Netflix content for offline playback on Mac.
Part 2. Download Movies from Netflix on Mac for Offline by Screen Recorder
The first way is the most convenient solution to fix the problem.
You just need to take a Mac computer and download the screen recorder software to save all the content on Netflix on Mac for offline loop.
Screen Recorder is the video capture software to record any screen that is playing on your computer. Apart from recording video, it can also record the audio from system audio and microphone and webcam to save any region and audio on your computer.
● Record TV shows, series, movies, and original content from Netflix on Mac for offline playback.
● Save the Netflix movies as MP4 with 1080p quality.
● Grasp background music from the video on Netflix.
● Compatible with Windows and Mac computer.
● Save online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Vevo, etc.
The steps of saving Netflix movies on Mac are pretty easy.
Step 1Download Screen Recorder
Free download the Netflix movie grasper on your computer. This program is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 or above (macOS Catalina included), and you can download it on your any Mac computer.
Step 2Make recording settings
Initiate the window, select Video Recorder.
In the interface of Video Recorder, you need to make the recording region and audio source.
Click Full or Custom to select the recording region (The window you play Netflix movies on Mac). You can preview the Netflix movies for confirming the recording region.
Moreover, toggle on System Sound and off Microphone to save the audio from your Netflix video only.
If you would like, you could click the gear icon to customize more recording settings for mouse effects, hotkeys, output format, etc.
Step 3Record Netflix videos
Here, after you made the recording settings, open click REC button once clicking the play button on Netflix, and this software will start the recording process.
The control bar enables you edit the Netflix recording in real-time.
Step 4Export and save Netflix videos
After the recording process is done, just click the stop button and you will be directed into the preview window, where you can use the clip feature optionally or click Save to export the Netflix recording as MP4 on your Mac.
In this way, you can access all the content that you are playing on Mac and save them for offline playback afterwards.
Netflix How To Download Movie On Mac Laptop
Moreover, you can follow the steps to record Twitch videos, and download YouTube movies easily.
Part 3. Watch Netflix Movies Offline on Mac by Mirroring
The second solution to download Netflix content on Mac is to download movies and shows on phone and Windows, and then mirror them on Mac from Windows or phone for watching offline.
Step 1. Download Netflix movies on Windows/iPhone/Android
Download the Netflix app on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Windows 10 tablet or computer.
Open the Netflix app and select a TV show to movie, and tap Downloads button from the description page. Then you can download the movies and TV shows on the device.
Step 2. Put Netflix offline content on Mac
For watching the Netflix movies on Mac, you should mirror the download content from phone or Windows computer to Mac.
Watch Windows Netflix downloads on Mac:
- 1. Get Thunderbolt cable or a Mini DisplayPort to connect Windows computer with Mac, then Press Command + F2 on Mac to enable target display mode.
- 2. After that, open the Netflix downloads on Windows computer and play them. Finally, you can watch the Netflix offline on Mac computer directly.
Play Netflix content from iPhone/iPad on Mac:
To get the Netflix content from iPhone/iPad on Mac offline, QuickTime plays an important role.
- 1. Plug your iPhone/iPad into Mac computer via the USB cable.
- 2. Run QuickTime on your Mac. Click File in the upper left corner to select New Movie Recording option.
- 3. Click the drop-down list of the recording button to find your iPhone or iPad in the camera list.
- 4. Play the Netflix download on iPhone/iPad, and then your iPhone screen will be mirrored into Mac. You can watch them offline while recording the downloads on Mac.
Part 4. FAQs of Downloading Netflix on Mac
Is there a download limit on Netflix?
You can have up to 100 downloads at a time on as many devices on your Netflix membership plan. Moreover, you can use 1, 2, or 4 devices to download the titles at the same time, depending on your Netflix plan.
Why can't I download Netflix movies on my Windows 7 computer?
Netflix app is compatible with Windows 10 computer running in version 1607 (Anniversary Update) or later.
How to watch downloaded TV shows or movies on Netflix?
Open the Netflix app and select Downloads. Find the titles you want to watch and hit or click the Play button. Some downloads may expire and you need to renew it for watching.
Though Netflix offers no app for Mac users, you could still watch the offline downloads on Mac via the mirroring and recording solutions. There is a limited download titles for iPhone, Android, iPad and Windows 10 users, but recording Netflix videos are unlimited. Moreover, the recording method is not designed to break the Netflix rule, but the way of personal movie playback when your device is Internet disconnection.
Which way is your preferred one?
Do not hesitate to leave your comments below.