How to upgrade Mac OS X with installed Full Disk Encryption to macOS 10.12 Sierra 3. E80.64 Check Point Endpoint Security VPN for macOS - Automatic Upgrade package (PKG). E80.64 Check Point Endpoint Security VPN for macOS - Automatic Upgrade package (PKG). E80.64 Endpoint Security VPN for Mac Administration Guide.
Client packages for Mac clients must be distributed manually and do not use Deployment.
To get the mac client package:
In the Deployment tab, under Mac Client, click Download.
In the window that opens, select which components to include in the package and click Download.
If more than one version is in the Package repository, select a client to download.
Optional: If Remote Access VPN is part of the package, you can configure a VPN site.
Select the location to save the package.
The package starts to download.
The package, Endpoint_Security_Installer.zip shows in the configured location. This is the file that you distribute to endpoint users.
To distribute the Mac client package:
Use a third party distribution method to distribute the Endpoint_Security_Installer.zip file to endpoint users.
To install the Mac client package on client computers:
Double-click the ZIP file to expand it.
Click the APP file that shows next to the zip file.
The Check PointEndpoint Security Installer opens.
Enter a Name and Password to authorize the installation.
Wait while package installs.
A message shows that the package installed successfully or failed for a specified reason. Click Close.
If the installation was successful, the Endpoint Security icon shows in the menu bar.
Uninstalling the Client on Mac
To uninstall the Endpoint Security client on Mac computers:
Open a terminal window.
sudo '/Library/Application Support/Checkpoint/Endpoint Security/uninstall.sh'
If the Endpoint Security client was encrypted, the uninstall script first prompts for a reboot so that the volumes can be decrypted. After decryption, the script continues to uninstall the client.
After you uninstall the Endpoint Security client, the administrator must reset the computer through SmartEndpoint on the Security Management Server. See Resetting a Computer.
How to install the Check Point VPN Endpoint Security VPN in Mac OSX.
In most cases the VPN Client is not needed for VPN access. Unless you have been told that your work requires the client please use the normal SSL VPN. Instructions for using it can be found here Getting Started with Lesley VPN
Download the Installer
- Download the VPN intaller from SharePoint Here(Mac OSX VPN Client). The following are instructions for doing so in Internet Explorer. If you use a different browser the screen may look different.
- You may be prompted to login to SharePoint if your browser is not already logged in. Please use your full email address with @lesley.edu.
- Click to Download Endpoint_Security_VPN.dmg
- Click Allow to allow downloads from 'livelesley.sharepoint.com' if prompted
Checkpoint Endpoint Vpn Client Download
Installing the Client
Checkpoint Endpoint Security Vpn Download Mac Os
- Click on Downloads in the lower right and then select Endpoint_Security_VPN.dmg
- Click on Endpoint_Security_VPN.pkg
- Click Continue to run the package.
- Click continue on the Endpoint Installer
- Click Continue on the License Agreement
- Click Agree on the Terms
- Click Install
- Click Install Software
- Click Close on the Installer
- To Finish the Setup we need to launch the VPN. Fin the Lock Icon on your top bar and click it. Then select Connect
- Click Yes to Configure a new Site
- Click Next on the Site Wizard
- Enter vpn2.lesley.edu into the Server address or Name Field, and then press Next
- Click Trust and Continue
- Leave Username and Password Selected and click Next.
- Click Finish
Using the Check Point VPN Client
Check Point Endpoint Security Vpn Download
- Once installed, The Check Point VPN Client lives in the system tray at the top of your desktop. In order to Connect the VPN, click on the Lock icon and select 'Connect'.
Checkpoint Endpoint Security Vpn Download Mac Download
- The application will open and prompt you to login. Then Enter you username and password.
- The Lock Icon will turn Green when connected. To disconnect, click the lock icon and select disconnect.